Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Colloidal Silver

Yes, I use colloidal silver.
No, I am not scared of any side effects.
Yes, it is expensive, but I make my own.
Rather than repeat the arguments or instructions, I'd like to point you to a really thorough web page that

1. discusses

Colloidal Silver

2. gives the 

History of Colloidal Silver

3. has detailed instructions for how to

Make your own Colloidal Silver!




For all the information visit 


I'm not sure why the use of colloidal silver is more controversial than other natural remedies, but I'm making no claims about it here. If you want to try it, the information is available. If you are adamantly against it, hey, no one is forcing you to use or admit to anything.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Bartell,
    Thank you very much for the bottle of CS. It is absolutely the best crafted CS I ever consumed. And it helped me tremendously. I am prone to gum infections. But a tablespoon of CS daily swished around in my mouth DOES help to prevent a reoccurrence. Again, thank you very much...and God Bless! Preston (Tina's husband)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Tina! It's so wonderful to hear success stories like yours!

    ReplyDelete